Friday 5 October 2012

Chris Brown confirms his relationship with Karrueche Tran is over

Good Times – Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran
We’ve had plenty to talk about a possible Chris Brown-Rihanna affair in the past few days and it’s about to get more interesting.
In an exclusive report by HollywoodLife.com on Thursday, Brown reportedly disclosed that ‘he was ending his relationship with his girlfriend Karrueche Tran because he felt his recent friendship with Rihanna would hurt her’.
Really Chris?
I have decided to be single to focus on my career. I love Karrueche very much but I don’t want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna. I’d rather be single allowing us to both be happy in our lives’, Chris Brown allegedly revealed.
It might way more than that though as the former lovers – Chris and Riri were spotted twice in three days cavorting and hanging out in New York.
A few days ago, Karrueche took to her Twitter page to hint at their break up. ‘Bye Baby’, she tweeted.
Rihanna also tweeted ‘Ain’t nobody bidness….. But mine and my baby!’.